Sorry for not blogging last weeks activity. I think I had to much Turkey on Thanksgiving and was a little slow getting back into my normal routine after the holiday. (Or maybe it was due to the fact that I was one of those crazy people who got up at 2:30 in the morning on Black Friday to wait in line and freeze myself to death!) But just wanted to say sorry for all of you who check this to know what's going on with our YW program.
So this week's activity is a little different. We will be meeting at DI on Aurora at 6:30pm Wednesday night. Some of you have done this before, and it is a fun service-filled activity. Please wear closed toe shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting dusty and/or dirty. Your parents will then pick you up at the church at 8:30pm.And here's a shout out for Sister Hess- Have you had your Personal Progress Settlement yet? If not, see Sister Hess within the next couple of weeks... she'll get you all sorted out.
Love,
Sister L.



No comments:
Post a Comment