Hi Girls-
Sister Loganimoce here. Your leaders and I thought this might be a good way to keep you posted on all that is going on with the Young Women's program. We will let you know about upcoming activities, important reminders and information, quotes and talks of interest, and even post up pictures of all of you at our activities. We also hope that you will contribute comments and thoughts to different posts so that we can all share and grow together in the Gospel.
As always, I am always open to new and creative ideas that I can make this blog better, and more interesting to all of you girls, so please feel free to tell me or send me an email with your thoughts.
Yours, Sister L.
Sister Loganimoce here. Your leaders and I thought this might be a good way to keep you posted on all that is going on with the Young Women's program. We will let you know about upcoming activities, important reminders and information, quotes and talks of interest, and even post up pictures of all of you at our activities. We also hope that you will contribute comments and thoughts to different posts so that we can all share and grow together in the Gospel.
As always, I am always open to new and creative ideas that I can make this blog better, and more interesting to all of you girls, so please feel free to tell me or send me an email with your thoughts.
Yours, Sister L.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment